asynchronous jpeg encodingのパラメータ、qualityとtuningをテストしたメモ。
Asynchronous method is defined as :encodeAsync( callback:Function, src:BimapData, image_data:ByteArrat, imageWidth:uint, imageHeight:uint, quality:int, tuning:int );
- callback:Function - callback function to be called when compression is finished. function is invoked with out parameter, image_data byteArray (the same passed as a image_data parameter
- src:BitmapData - bitmapData to be encoded. cannot be null !
- image_data:ByteArray - buffer where jpeg image will be written to. cannot be null !
- imageWidth:int - 'src' image width
- imageHeight:int - 'src' image height
- quality:int - jpeg quality (1-100)
- tuning:int - this is most important parameter, it defines 'how often' method is going to interrupted and control flow returned to other parts of application. it should be interpreted, rather as a 'number of scanlines to be compressed in a single timeslice'
| ホーム |